Plastic lining equipment
Steel-lined plastic storage tanks (steel-lined plastic horizontal storage tanks) are welded with steel mesh (tortoise shell) on the surface of the steel body, using polyethylene as the raw material, and integrally formed on the surface of the steel body by spin-molding process (rotation molding technology). Because the steel mesh (tortoise shell) and the modified polyethylene are integrated and the steel mesh is welded to the surface of the steel body, the lining layer will not be separated from the surface of the steel body. Therefore, it is an extremely excellent corrosion resistance product. The inner lining of the product is flat, smooth and strong. Compared with traditional steel-lined plastic and steel-lined glass, it has good corrosion resistance, wear resistance and long life (10 years). It is an ideal product for shipping corrosive liquids. It can also be used in low-pressure tanks, vacuum tanks, reaction kettles, exchange columns, etc. below 98 ° C. Has been widely used in chemical, rare earth, metallurgy, pesticide and other industries, and is welcomed by users.
Steel-lined plastic transport tanks are new-type liquid transport tanks that are made of steel tanks with anti-corrosion effects by rolling a plastic layer on the inner wall. The general installation method is girder connection.
The design of the steel-lined plastic transport tank was completed by a designated car modification plant. According to GBI8564-200I "General technical conditions for atmospheric pressure containers (tanks) for liquid dangerous goods transported by automobiles".
The steel body of steel-lined plastic transport tanks is manufactured in accordance with JB / T4735—1997 "Steel Welded Atmospheric Pressure Vessel" standard. The thickness of the plastic lining in the steel is generally determined according to the chemical properties of the medium used and the corrosion strength of the lining material.
Generally, an intermediate connection layer is provided between the steel plate and the plastic lining layer to ensure the close combination of the plastic lining layer and the steel plate, and to reduce the shelling of the lining layer caused by hot and cold deformation. The connecting layer can be stamped and formed into a steel diamond mesh, and spot welded to the steel plate by a gas shielded welding method.
The anti-wave plate is installed in the transport tank. The design and manufacture of the anti-wave plate are the company's proprietary technology.
1. The overall roll-lining PE layer is formed at one time without joints. The PE layer and the steel body are firmly combined without delamination, corrosion resistance and long life. The quenching and heating lining is not affected, and it is an ideal replacement for enamel, stainless steel, titanium containers, aluminum containers, plexiglass, and plastic welding plates.
2. The PE material is non-toxic and tasteless, and meets national health food grade standards. This equipment can be used for storage of materials in chemical, pharmaceutical, printing and dyeing, electroplating, food, water treatment and other industries.
1. Medium: pure water, liquid food, acid, alkali, salt and some organic solvents (resistant to any concentration of hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid, etc.).
2. Temperature resistance: 65 ° C ~ 98 ° C
3. Pressure resistance: positive and negative pressure (including vacuum), according to the design pressure of the steel body
Zibo Fubang Rotomolding Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of various types of storage tanks , hydrochloric acid tanks , sulfuric acid tanks , nitric acid tanks , chemical storage tanks , plastic storage tanks , PE storage tanks , polyethylene storage tanks , steel lined plastic tanks Tank
We hope to provide you with more and more professional information on storage tanks. Tel: 0533-5439996(Responsible editor: admin)